The Complete Solidity Course – Blockchain – Zero to Expert is a training course for those interested in the vast and exciting world of blockchain, published by Yodemi Academy. This course is completely dedicated to teaching topics related to the Solidarity programming language and various methods of making smart contracts. Solidarity is one of the first blockchain programming languages used exclusively to design and develop Smart Contracts on the Atrium blockchain. In recent years, the demand for jobs for specialists in this programming language has increased, and many job-creating job opportunities are emerging. Solidarity is a modern platform-based programming language that has many potentials.
This course is one of the most complete Yudmi training courses related to blockchain and Solidity. During the educational process of this course, you will encounter samples of application codes, the detailed study of which is not without merit. At the beginning of the course, you will get acquainted with a series of theoretical topics such as how to process and execute this language behind the scenes and how to interpret different pieces of code, and then you will enter into practical topics. As a programmer, you will not only be familiar with Solidity, but you will also be familiar with problem-solving methods in the blockchain platform and troubleshooting written code. There is a thematic unity between all sections and courses of this training course, and the course process starts from very simple and basic topics and ends with advanced topics and skills necessary for the labor market.
What you will learn in The Complete Solidity Course – Blockchain – Zero to Expert:
- Basic programming principles such as conditional statements, operators, arrays, loops, data types, and so on.
- Atrium Virtual Machine and Assembly Programming
- Send and transfer methods
- Different types of functions such as modifier, cryptographic and fallback
- Function overloading
- Various techniques for solving programming challenges
- Careful reading of Solidity help files and documents
- 30 programming exercises + source code and help files
- Familiarity with frequently asked questions and topics in job interviews
- Advanced programming templates
- objective programming
Instructor: Clarian North, TJ Walker and Media Training Worldwide Digital
Education Level: Basic to Advanced
Number of Courses: 186
Training Duration: 16 hours and 31 minutes