Complete SQL and Databases Bootcamp: Zero to Mastery  is the name of a comprehensive SQL and database management course. This course is one of the most complete courses on Udemy website because it helps you master SQL, database management and design, as well as working with popular databases such as PostgreSQL and MySQL, and in addition with dozens of examples, You will also get acquainted with exercises and projects. This course focuses on more productivity, avoiding wasting your time learning old, useless and incomplete content. SQL is one of the most sought after skills in the world today and is used in many professions including product management, analytics, data science, web development and almost anything related to data.
This tutorial is designed to be completely practical and from zero to one hundred and will guide you from the beginning to the end of working with databases and SQL and will teach you how to resize databases and manage them. The main topics of this course are comparing NoSQL databases (such as MongoDB) with PostgreSQL and MySQL databases, SQL theories and concepts, relational models, bases and functions, DQL and DML, types of filters and sorts and much more. Is another. Working with Big Data, Redis, and connecting PostgreSQL to the Node.js server are other side effects that you will learn about in this course. Instructor with experience in large companies such as Google, Apple and Amazon, is one of the best instructors to master this widely used skill.
What do you learn:
- Full mastery of SQL, database concepts and how to use it in machine learning, data science, mobile applications, web, etc.
- Understand the difference between SQL and NoSQL
- Use SQL features correctly to solve database problems
- Add SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis to your resume and apply for a job in database management and design
- Advanced SQL themes such as indexes, aggregates and caching
- Resize the database
- And …
This training is suitable for people who:
- Beginners and professionals looking to learn modern SQL and database principles
- Professionals who work with databases and want to learn the best and most efficient solutions
- Anyone who wants to learn SQL has one of the most in-demand skills in the world
- Developers, data scientists, machine learning engineers, business analysts, and just about anyone who uses data in their profession
Specifications of Complete SQL and Databases Bootcamp: Zero to Mastery :
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Andrei Neagoie, Mo Binni, Zero To Mastery
- English language
- Level of training: from basic to advanced
- Number of lessons: 278 lessons in 15 sections
- Duration: 24 hours 16 minute