Adobe Premiere Pro CC Masterclass: Video Editing in Premiere is one of the best-selling Yodmi courses for teaching Adobe Premiere 2018. Start editing and editing videos professionally. If you are looking for software that lets you edit your videos, Adobe Primer is the best choice. Professionals all over the world use primers to produce commercial and marketing videos, music videos, documentaries and movies. This course is the best tutorial to start editing with this software. Make videos the way you want them to be. Practice during training.
This course includes video tutorials to ensure what you have learned. By the end of the course you have learned to fully edit a one-minute documentary. This course teaches Adobe Creative Cloud, but you can use the course content for older versions like CS6, CS5, CS4, CS3. Course content can also be used for PC and Mac versions of this software. In this course you will learn how to create a new project; Edit; Add video effects; Enhance video sound quality and many other educational concepts.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC Masterclass Course Content: Video Editing in Premiere:
- Edit the entire video from start to finish using professional and efficient techniques
- Start the project with the correct settings for each type of video with each camera
- Design clean and professional titles for videos
- Video color correction to fix problems with white balance and display
- Apply visual effects such as shake, noise cancellation, cinematic effects and more
- Documentary editing training (video clips, images, graphics, music, etc.)
- Add animation to titles and videos for added appeal
- Add emotion to videos by adding different degrees of color
- Editing raw videos and color correction
- And …
- English language
- Duration: 24h 46m minutes
- Number of lessons: 273 lessons in 20 sections
- Instructor: Phil Ebiner & Video School
- Ability to play on: Windows, mobile…
version of this course.